Please Call for Purchasing Inquiries 1-866-888-0128
Karcher B 40 W Bp, 10.6 Gallon Scrubber with 105 Ah Low Maintenance Batteries, R55 Scrub Deck
The B 40 C with brush assist and W with traction drive scrubbers feature: a 10.6 gallon fresh and recovery tank-in-tank design, interchangeable modular disc or cylindrical roller scrubbing heads, 33.5” vacuum squeegee and Kärcher’s Intelligent Key, or KIK system which enables the facility manager to create a unique cleaning profile, making it easier to train users and operate the scrubber. KIK is used to set varying levels of access authorization by means of color-coded keys; red, yellow, and grey; for operators, facility managers and technicians, respectively. Managers can set restrictions such as travel speed, brush speed, motor output or cleaning solution output to fit the needs of the user and cleaning task. An operator’s key carries out the pre-determined settings, needing only to select their desired cleaning program from a rotary knob. As a result, only the minimal required amount of energy and cleaning agent is used.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- The charging curve of the built-in charger is perfectly adjusted to the various battery types for longer battery life.
- Time-saving filling of the fresh water tank.
- Filling via the fresh water hose stops automatically when the tank is full.
Brush Head with Rollers
- With 45 or 55 cm working width.
- High contact pressure for perfect cleaning results.
- Perfect for structured surfaces.
eco! Efficiency Mode
- For significantly reduced energy consumption and substantially longer battery run time.
- The eco! efficiency mode is extra quiet and optimal for noise-sensitive areas (e.g. hospitals or hotels).
- Simple to use.
- The basic functions are controlled with the EASY switch.
- Simple handling thanks to clear control elements with color-coding.
- Simplified use and shortened teach-in time.
- Optionally with traction drive. Infinitely variable forward and reverse operation.
- The maximum speed can be preset.
Innovative KIK System
- Yellow key for operators, grey key for supervisors.
- Every key can be individually set to the language of the operator.
- Reduced service costs thanks to less operating error.
Individually Configurable Device
- Brush heads, squeegees, mains or battery operation and additional equipment details are freely selectable.
- Perfect adaptation of the machine to cleaning requirements.
- Efficient solution
- With integrated sweep bin for coarse particles.
- Protection against blockages on the squeegee. For perfect suction.
|Brush working width (mm)
|Vacuum working width (mm)
|Fresh / waste water tank (l)
||40 / 40
|Max. area performance (m²/h)
|Practical area performance (m²/h)
|Brush speed (rpm)
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm²)
||140 / 160
|Traction motor (W)
|Ship Weight (with accessories) (kg)
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)
||1249 x 620 x 1145
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))
Select Your Configuration:
||B 40 W Bp, Traction drive base unit with 105 Ah batteries (cleaning head sold separately)
||B 40 W Bp, Traction drive base unit with 138 Ah AGM batteries (cleaning head sold separately)
||B 40 C Bp, Brush assist base unit with 105 Ah batteries (cleaning head sold separately)
||B 40 C Bp, Brush assist base unit with 138 Ah AGM batteries (cleaning head sold separately)
||B 40 W Bp, 10.6 Gallon Scrubber with 105 Ah Low Maintenance Batteries, R55 Scrub Deck
||B 40 W Bp, 10.6 Gallon Scrubber with 138 Ah AGM Batteries, R55 Scrub Deck