Due to quantity restrictions, supply may be limited
Vital Oxide® Hospital Disinfectant, Mildew Treatment & odor eliminator - the only safe and true disinfectant available.
Vital Oxide Hospital® Grade Disinfectant
Vital Oxide® is an EPA registered disinfectant cleaner that is designed to eliminate mold, mildew, bacterias and viruses as well as a powerfull tool to get rid of bad odors caused by smoke, stale food, or bacteria. Vital Oxide is used against the Ebola virus and to disinfect HVAC and Air Ducts for better indoor air quality.
How it works: Vital Oxide® kills microbes by chemically altering certain amino acids that contain sulfur. The amino acids are important building blocks in the proteins that help to form cell walls. When these proteins are destroyed, the cell wall ruptures and the organism dies. In the chemical reaction, Vital Oxide takes on an electron from the amino acid and reverts back to a chlorite ion. The amino acid gives up an electron, and giving up an electron is what chemists call oxidation.
Vital Oxide pairs best with one of these great SPRAYERS.
- E.P.A registered (82972-1) Hospital Disinfectant- Proven to kill a wide range of viruses and bacteria Vital Oxide won’t contribute to the formation of mutating “super bugs”, and does not contain volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
- NSF Listed 141392 D-2 No rinse required Sanitizer on food contact surfaces- 99.999% Sanitization on food contact surfaces. Vital Oxide is odorless and won’t alter the taste of food on sanitized surfaces. Vital Oxide kills 99.999% of bacteria, including e Coli, Salmonella and Listeria in less than 60 seconds.
- Heavy Duty Odor Eliminator- End malodors caused by smoke, trash, septic systems, stale cooking & more. Vital Oxide contains no masking agents or fragrances and is highly effective at neutralizing urine and fecal odors.
- Effective Mold Mitigator- Kills and prevent spores with up to 7 months residual effects. Safe on a wide range of surfaces from marble to carpeting and beyond.
- Hypo allergenic- Proven effective on pet dander as well as dust mite and cockroach allergens. Can be used directly on pet bedding & sleeping areas.
- Carpet Sanitizer- Vital Oxide can be used as a sanitizer on a wide range of soft surfaces. Vital Oxide kills odors and odor causing bacteria on soft surfaces by eliminating the source. Great for upholstery, curtains and auto interiors.
- No Personal Protection Equipment needed- Safe for cleaning crews, customers, & animals.
Vital Oxide® is an ideal mold removal product, simply clean and disinfect in one step. Is tough on germs and easy on surfaces.
Vital Oxide® is perfect for:
- Hospitals and health care facilities
- Medical and science research labs
- Restaurants, cafeterias, food service facilities
- Cruise ships, hotels, hospitality services
- Schools, universities, educational facilities
- Jails, prisons, correctional institutions
- Government & public service offices
Full Strength – For Hospital Disinfectant Heavy Duty Odor Eliminator & Mold and Mildew Killer
5:1 – For Carpet and Fabric Sanitization Vital Oxide is compatible with most synthetic carpeting and commercial cleaning machines.
9:1 – For 99.999% Sanitization on Food Contact Surfaces with No Rinse Required 30 second kill time on Escherichia Coli & Staphylococcus aureus. Great for daily use.
(1 gallon ) 86395580