The Kärcher BR 30/4 features an upright design for maneuverablity similar to an upright vacuum. 10x contact pressure with the floor combined with a brush that spins at 1,500 RPM gives the BR 30/4 much more cleaning power than a mop. For very sticky dirt, the squeegees can be lifted with a foot pedal. Chemicals have more time to react, for better overall cleaning. Hard to reach areas (e.g., under furniture) are no problem thanks to the very low brush head.
Features & Benefits
High-speed roller brush
- Ten times higher contact pressure than manual cleaning.
- The roller brush also cleans structured surfaces and joints.
- Roller assists forward movement for easy cleaning.
- The soft rubber squeegees remove moisture - backwards and forwards.
- Floors dry very quickly.
- For intensive cleaning, the suction can be switched off via the foot pedal.
Vacuum off facility
- Vacuum can be switched off per foot pedal
- Detergent can be applied and then vacuumed for deeper cleaning.
Tanks are removable
- The handy fresh water tank can be removed and filled in small sinks.
- The dirty water tank can be removed separately and emptied into a sink, for example.
- Tanks can be removed separately or together. Including handle for easy transport.
- Roller brush
- 2-tank system
- Transport wheels
- 2 straight squeegees
|Brush working width (mm)
|Vacuum working width (mm)
|Fresh / waste water tank (l)
||4 / 4
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm²)
|Brush speed (rpm)
|Max. area performance (m²/h)
|Practical area performance (m²/h)
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))
|Power supply (V/Hz)
||120 / 60
|Ship Weight (with accessories) (kg)
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)
||390 x 335 x 1180