Windsor Karcher Armada BRC 40/22 extractor deck rotates to allow cleaning in any direction. Enjoy the superior ergonomics of extracting while walking forward!
It has never been easier and more enjoyable to clean your carpets! Enjoy the superior ergonomics of extracting while walking forward! The extractor deck rotates to allow cleaning in any direction. This new extractor provides anywhere from 30-60% productivity improvement in addition to reduced dry times. Our cleaning technology provides productive interim & deep extraction cleaning in one machine. Clean your carpets with the efficiency and speed never before seen.
Walk Forward Ergonomics
- The only self-contained walk forward extractor on the market.
- Steerable extractor head provides excellent maneuverability in any direction.
- Adjust the steering wheel to any operator height for optimum ergonomics.
- The brush and vacuum shoe require no tools to save time during daily cleaning and maintenance.
- In line solution filter is easy to access and can be removed with solution in tank.
Set It and Go
- Single dial to select mode of operation is intuitive and makes for easy training.
Real World Practicality
eco!efficiencyÂ mode is quiet and perfect for daytime cleaning.
- Our cleaning technology provides a 40% reduction in carpet dry times.
- Cord management system keeps cord out of the way during operation.
Productive Interim Mode
- Interim encapsulation cleaning technology provides a way to get your carpet cleaner faster with longer lasting results
- Carpets cleaned with interim encapsulating chemical are ready for traffic in approximately 20 minutes
- Interim cleaning process extends the time between scheduled deep extractions saving you time and money
Productivity restorative: (practical) 5,437 feet squared per hour
Productivity interim: (practical)Â 9,723 feet squared per hour
Recovery capacity: 5 gallons
Cleaning width: 16 inches
Solution capacity: 6 gallon
Water lift: 120 inches
Pump pressure: (restorative/interim) 100/50 psi
Flow rate: (restorative/interim) 0.65/0.1 gpm
Cord length: 50 foot
Noise level (normal/Eco!): 69/66 dBA
Weight: (dry) 100 lbs
Dimensions: (L x W x H) 45 x 18 x 37 inches